Church is more fun with you here!
Here's what to expect!
1) Parking is plentiful! We meet at a theater, so parking's never an issue. After you park, enter through the front door and we're in the largest auditorium. There will be plenty of signs to guide you.
2) Arrive early for free popcorn, donuts, and coffee. Yes, we said popcorn! We're worshipping in a theater! There will be tables out front with goodies. And feel free to make a huge mess! It doesn't matter.
3) As a guest, you won't be singled out in any way, before, during, or after worship, but be prepared to be greeted warmly and to be loved. Our church loves people!
4) We are a casual congregation. I mean, the preacher preaches in funny t-shirts. So, feel to dress however you want.
5) Use the nice reclining seats. It almost feels wrong to worship in such comfort, but we searched the Scriptures, we prayed about it, and we are convinced that Jesus is ok with reclining seats and popcorn!
6) We are currently setting up "Kid's Worship." As a new church, we don't have a developed children's ministry, but you will see kids running around everywhere. We have ordered supplies and we should have the kid's area up and running soon. In the meantime, they will love the theater. Feel free to grab them some popcorn, bring muted electronics, or bring something else for them, and they will love it.